Are you ready to:
- Recover from painful injuries and prevent future ones?
- Be comfortable and pain-free in your body as you move through your day?
- Work a full day feeling strong and flexible without fatigue?
- Find relief from back pain and neck pain?
- Breathe freely and deeply?
- Remain physically and emotionally resilient in the face of stress?
I Am with You Every Step of the Way on the Path to Better Health
This fall, I’m excited to announce a new partnership with the DC Youth Orchestra Program (DCYOP). DCYOP, a Washington DC - based organization has provided music instruction for K-12 students for more than 60 years. With more than 500 students enrolled in it's music...
Even though the triggers of academic and social pressures take summer vacation, anxiety and depression don’t. Summer is the perfect time for your child to learn effective mind-body skills, without the usual pressures during the school year. Your child will learn easy...
Hippocrates said: It’s more important to know what sort of person has a disease than what sort of disease a person has. I share that belief. That’s why understanding what is most important to you is part of every assessment I do. This approach is as unique as the fact that I am fully certified both as Physical Therapist and Alexander Technique teacher. I ask not only about your pain or injury and physical activity, but also about your life, your values and your ideas. We explore the particulars together and everything I learn about you informs the customized therapeutic plan I develop to help you heal, feel resilient and get on with the life you love.